Please upload image less than 4 MB.
Please upload valid image. Allowed formats are jpg, jpeg, png.
Skill Must Match
You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- English fluency – clear verbal command, read, write, comprehension
- Attention to detail & accuracy with numbered bin locations and picking line items
- Focused & sense of urgency to meet daily KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
Physical Demands & PPE
CSA ‘green tag’ Safety Boots with ankle protection;
Safe Lifting: 1 to 50 lbs (continuous or non-continuous);
Physical Movements – 50% standing, walking, lifting, bending & 50% sitting while driving