Please upload image less than 4 MB.
Please upload valid image. Allowed formats are jpg, jpeg, png.
Warehouse janitor is responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and free of safety hazards.
- Previous at least 3 months of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience in using Rf guns
- Follows & respects strict health & safety SOP’s
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Doing a variety of tasks in the warehouse and helping other team members
- Sweep, vacuum, wax, and mop the floor
- Sanitize warehouse facilities
- Maintain ventilation systems
- Warehouse general housekeeping: sweeping, re-cycle materials, garbage removal
- Maintaining warehouse safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- English fluency – clear verbal command, read, write, comprehension
- Attention to detail & accuracy with numbered bin locations and picking line items
- Focused & sense of urgency to meet daily KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- English proficiency – reading, written and verbal fluency
Physical Demands & PPE
CSA ‘green tag’ Safety Boots with ankle protection;
Safe Lifting: 1 to 50 lbs (continuous or non-continuous);
Physical Movements – 50% standing, walking, lifting, bending & 50% sitting while driving